This post tests comments in the following ways.
- Threaded comments up to 10 levels deep
- Paginated comments (set Settings > Discussion > Break comments into pages to 5 top level comments per page)
- Comment markup / formatting
- Comment images
- Comment videos
- Author comments
- Gravatars and default fallbacks
This post has its comments, pingbacks, and trackbacks disabled.
There should be no comment reply form, but should display pingbacks and trackbacks.
This post has many pingpacks and trackbacks.
There are a few ways to list them.
- Above the comments
- Below the comments
- Included within the normal flow of comments
This post tests WordPress’ Twitter Embeds feature.
All children, except one, grow up. They soon know that they will grow up, and the way Wendy knew was this. One day when she was two years old she was playing in a garden, and she plucked another flower and ran with it to her mother. I suppose she must have looked rather delightful, for Mrs. Darling put her hand to her heart and cried, “Oh, why can’t you remain like this for ever!” This was all that passed between them on the subject, but henceforth Wendy knew that she must grow up. You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.
Continue reading “Post Format: Standard”